The NOAH Conference Website (hereinafter referred to as the “NOAH”) is operated by NOAH Advisors Limited, a company organized under the laws of Cyprus, with office at Louki Akrita, 1; Akritas Court, 2nd Floor, Office 202 Agia Zoni, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as “NOAH”). Additional information about NOAH, such as contact details, as well as the name of the authorized representatives can be found under the “Contact” button displayed in the navigation bar of the NOAH Conference Website.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data may be processed or otherwise used by us solely to the extent required for the use of the NOAH Conference Website and in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data. Personal data comprises any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). Personal Data includes, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial details like credit card or debit card numbers.
Your personal data is used primarily to enable the optimum handling of orders, handle payments and to be able to operate our website in a reliable and safe way.
2. Personal Data
Your Personal Data is protected. All of the data and information that we receive is protected and only available to authorised personnel.
We collect the following information:
- Information you give us: Your Personal Data will be kept confidential and is only used to complete the transaction. However, where applicable, your data will be sent to those companies involved in the fulfilment of the transaction (e.g. financial details like credit card or debit card numbers to those companies involved in the payment transaction)
- Information from other sources: We reserve the right to request information from third-parties (e.g. credit card information services) with regard to your payment behaviour in order to be able to offer you certain payment options.
- Once a payment is completed, all your financial details are erased again. We do not store any of this data.
Automatic information: As soon as you visit the website, we receive and save certain pieces of information, e.g. the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, web browser type and version, operating system, date and time of your visit, the websites you visit within our service and the website you came from if you visit our website via a link from a third party site.
We, along with many other websites, make use of so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are small files that can be stored on your computer during visits to the website of our Service. Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the Service and to manage your visits. They enable our systems to recognise your browser and to offer you services, such as saving your shopping basket between visits to our website. Cookies usually do not contain Personal Data and are solely saved on the computer you use while visiting our Service. They are not stored on our systems.
The help function available in the menu bar of the majority of web browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, should you not wish to make use of the cookie functionality, how you tell your browser to inform you when you have received a new cookie or how to deactivate or delete received cookies. Some functions of the service may not be available if you set your browser to not accept cookies.
5. Contact and More Information
6. Google Analytics
NOAH Conference Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is one month after the date of purchase and up to 4 weeks pre event.
- A cancellation fee of 15% of the initial ticket price is applied to all cancellations.
- In the case of a partial refund request following a bundle purchase, an additional fee will be applied amounting to the initial discount
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail or fax and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- There is the possibility to transfer your ticket if it remains within the same category.
In the course of registration and purchasing a ticket for the event, the buyer will be able to choose the preferred payment method. In case of a purchase by Credit Card, the full ticket price is immediately being charged onto the provide card after a successful purchase transaction.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, the ticket is delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address provided by the purchaser. Some payment methods may require to first complete the payment outside the online registration – such as in advance payments – before the ticket can be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the event listed on the ticket.
The courts of the UK will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
Date: January, 2015