• Dana Porter is the co-founder and CMO of Inception, a leading next-generation immersive (VR/AR) content network.
• Inception, founded in 2016, has brought to market multiple XR solutions. Bookful, Inception’s newest offering, brings Inception firmly into the AR realm, creating a magical playful universe that brings books to life for children in augmented reality.
• Prior to Inception, Dana led Business Strategy, Marketing and Planning for the Microsoft Israel Research & Development Centre (ILDC), where she was responsible for marketing, strategy and product planning processes.
• Before this, she was Head of Amdocs Global Marketing (NASDAQ:DOX).
• Dana has a B.Sc. Industrial Engineering from Ben Gurion University (BGU) and an MBA from NYU.