CLL enables a home care agency to run its entire business from anywhere. Its cloud-based platform enables visit scheduling and carer rotas to be done easily and shared with all parties in real-time, comprehensive call monitoring (client visit data) via a mobile app, eMAR (electronic Medical Administration Records), automates client invoicing and staff pay and has care plan creation and management in development.
SaaS & DaaS Revenue Models, per carer, per month:
• Fully Managed Service inclusive of management platform, mobile app, fully managed mobile handsets with a mobile plan
• BYOD inclusive of management platform and mobile app
• eRostering inclusive of management platform only
Most businesses take Fully Managed or BYOD
The UK market is worth £110m+ (based on our revenue model):
• 15k+ Domiciliary Care Agencies with 650k+ carers employed in the UK
• Over 70% Owner Managed, circa 10% are franchises
• Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
• Demand for Home Care is growing at between 3% and 8% pa globally
Globally there are even greater possibilities for the expansion of CareLineLive into countries such as Australia, the US and Canada giving us a potential market size of 2.3 million carers worth in excess of £400m per year.
We have also converted opportunities in Dublin and Australia.
We launched our MVP in Feb 2018 with 2 initial customers, 75 carers.
In 18 months (upto August 2019) we have achieved 20x growth to 40+ customers, and 15x growth to 1,100+ carers. In the last 6 months, the number of customers has doubled.
Currently, we have in excess of £20k of monthly recurring billings meaning around £250k Annualised Recurring Revenue Under Contract, growing on a steady basis.
Our open sales pipeline value is £650k.
We've won numerous awards including 'Pioneers in Technology' Award at the Dementia, Care & Nursing Expo 2019. We have also won numerous other awards.