Overview Axel Springer NOAH Berlin 2016
8-9 June 2016, Tempodrom, Berlin
- Creation of a sector-neutral ecosystem connecting established Champions and new Challengers
- Platform for discussing disruptive trends across industries and understanding how others have successfully managed challenges and benefited from emerging opportunities
- Date: 8-9 June 2016
- Location: Tempodrom, Berlin
- Hosted by Axel Springer and NOAH Advisors
- Senior executives and decision makers across all industry sectors
- The NOAH Conference provides a platform for leaders of the digital economy to meet and interact. The target audience spans from entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, networkers to leading industry journalists.
- If you have already received your invitation code for NOAH15 London and NOAH16 Berlin please register here. To request your personal invitation code, please fill out the form here.
Presentations from NOAH16 Berlin – NOAH Media Center
- Tempodrom, Berlin
10963 Berlin, Germany
The Tempodrom is one of Berlin’s premier and most historic event venues, located between Mitte and Kreuzberg.
The venue features seating for up to 3,000 guests in the main hall as well as 1,000 sqm open indoor and 5,500 sqm open outdoor space. There are ample hotels and parking options available in close proximity, with easy accessibility by car and public transport.