Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
The present Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) regulate the use and access to the mobile computing application NOAH Connect, the NOAH Conference website https://noah-conference.com, the NOAH Digital website https://noah-digital.com, the NOAH Advisors website https://noah-advisors.com and any other websites, subdomains, country level domain variants related (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “NOAH Website”) which are owned and operated by NOAH Advisors Limited, a company organized under the laws of Cyprus, with office at Gregori Afxetntiou & Matahonos, GNAFTIS HOUSE Flat 102, 4003 Mesa Geitonia, Limassol, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as “NOAH”, “we”, or “us”).
They also regulate the purchase of conference tickets or any other goods or services via the NOAH Website.
Additional information about NOAH, such as contact details, as well as the names of the authorized representatives, can be found under the “Contact Us” button displayed in the navigation bar of the NOAH Website.
Scope of Application
The Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time shall apply between NOAH and the person (the “Customer” or “you”) who use the NOAH Website, register and create an account, and purchase a conference ticket or any other goods or services via the NOAH Website (collectively, the “Services”) or via other NOAH-related sites, apps, and/or communications that state that they are offered under these Terms and Conditions.
By using any of our Services you agree that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound them. If you use our Services on behalf of an entity (such as on behalf of your employer), you agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of that entity and its affiliates. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please do not use or access the NOAH Website, register and create an account, purchase a ticket or attend in the NOAH Conferences.
Our Services are based exclusively on these Terms and Conditions. We explicitly object to the inclusion of any conflicting terms and conditions of the Customer. Any offer or Service description that are displayed on the NOAH Website or in any other advertisements are at all times subjected to change and non-binding.
Registration for NOAH Connect
In order to buy a conference ticket, to subscribe for a Newsletter and/or to use any other of our Services you must first register and create an account (“NOAH Account”) by completing the registration process available on the NOAH Website or in the NOAH mobile App “NOAH Connect”.
With regard to the NOAH Account registration and the order process, you agree to: (a) provide only true, accurate, current and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate and complete; and (c) provide us with your credit card or other payment information that are necessary for processing your payments.
By placing an order, e.g. to buy conference tickets, you submit to us a legally binding offer to conclude a contract. Before submitting your order you will be given the opportunity to correct and edit any mistakes and/or information. We will confirm receipt of your order by e-mail. The order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer. No contract will be deemed concluded before we expressly declare our acceptance of your offer or accept your offer by delivering the ordered products (e.g. delivery of conference tickets you ordered).
You may view, save or print your order details by logging into your account.
Our NOAH Connect Services allow sending contact or meeting requests and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile (including, but not limited to: location, business description, investors, investments, company, business role, conference registration and attendance). Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Customers, Conference Sponsors or others. Where we have made settings available, we will honour the choices you make about who can see your content or information. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on the NOAH Website and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
NOAH Account and Password Security
You agree and acknowledge that you will not allow others to use your NOAH Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and NOAH Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and/or NOAH Account. You agree: (i) to immediately notify NOAH of any unauthorized use of your password or NOAH Account or any breach of security, and (ii) to ensure that you are successfully logged-out from your NOAH Account at the end of each session. You further agree not to use anyone else’s password in connection with the NOAH Website or attempt to gain access to the NOAH Accounts of other members. NOAH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your obligations under this clause.
Uploading Content; Indemnity
Whenever you submit or upload any content onto our server (e.g., profile picture, text, etc.), you confirm and warrant that you are authorized to copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate and make publicly available such content and that we are allowed to process the content. You further confirm and warrant that the content does not violate any applicable laws and that it does in particular:
- not infringe any copyrights, trademarks, competition rights, personal rights or any other third party rights,
- not violate any laws for the protection of the youth or any criminal laws, and
- not contain any incitement to commit or any instructions to perform a criminal act.
You grant to us a simple usage right for any content that you submit or upload onto our server (and the content contained therein) for the operation of the NOAH Website, the organization of NOAH Conferences, the execution of your orders and the performance of any of your requests. We process the content automatically and without manual inspection. However, we reserve the right to examine the content submitted to determine its legality. If we believe, at our reasonable discretion, that any content is in violation of applicable laws or does otherwise conflict with the terms of these Terms and Conditions, we will be entitled to block and/or to delete such content without prior notice. We also reserve the right to file criminal charges.
Notwithstanding any other claims for damages, you agree to indemnify us, our employees, our affiliates and our affiliates’ employees from and against any claims brought by third parties which claims are based on your submission or uploading of content to our server, on our use of such content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or on the content’s violation of any applicable laws or its infringement of any third-party rights.
Photographs and recordings
By purchasing a Ticket, you expressly agree that NOAH may take photographs and make video recordings before and/or during the Conference of you as a visitor or participant of the NOAH Conference and publish and disseminate the same on the Internet, in print media or other media. With your approval, you expressly waive any claims for remuneration.
The commercial use of photos and footage taken by you at our events will require NOAH’s expressly agreement.
Prices, Payment, Delivery
All prices are displayed in Euro, British Pounds or United States Dollars and may include Value-Added Tax (VAT) and Administration Fees. Prices are due and payable immediately unless otherwise stated during the ordering process.
All conference tickets purchased on the NOAH Website will be delivered to the Customer by email sent to the email address provided by the Customer.
NOAH does not control (and thus cannot disclose) fees levied by your bank and/or credit card company. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company prior to engaging in a transaction to understand all applicable fees, credit card surcharges, and currency conversion rates.
NOAH Conference Tickets Refund/Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise during the ordering process or in the ordering materials, Customers who purchase a conference ticket may cancel their order and request a refund within two (2) weeks after the purchase of the conference ticket was made, but not later than four (4) weeks prior to the conference date.
Cancellations will only be accepted via email or fax and must be received by the cancellation deadline stated above the latest. Cancellations received thereafter will not be eligible for a refund.
A cancellation fee of 15% of the initial ticket price will be applied to all cancellations.
In case of a partial refund request following a bundle purchase of several conference tickets, an additional fee will be applied which equals the amount of the initial discount for the bundle purchase.
Refunds will not be available for registrants who simply choose not to attend an event without cancelling their order in accordance with our Refund/Cancellation Policy.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee (as stated on the conference ticket) or the holder of the credit card which was used for the purchase of the conference ticket.
Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and the transaction number.
If conference tickets were paid by credit card, refunds will be credited back to the credit card used for the payment.
As an exception, there is the possibility to transfer your ticket if it remains within the same category.
Subscription Plan Provisions
By purchasing a NOAH Subscription Ticket, you agree to an annual payment for at least two consecutive years.
- Period of commitment: The NOAH Subscriptions are unlimited but apply for at least a minimum duration of two (2) years. The Subscription will begin as soon as your payment is processed. Your NOAH Subscription will remain until you terminate according to clause 8 e.
- Prices: NOAH will charge you for the first NOAH Subscription Ticket the price displayed on the NOAH Website at the time of the purchase of the NOAH Subscription Ticket. However, NOAH reserves the right to increase the future NOAH Subscription Ticket price after the first year. In this case, you will be notified with the option to terminate the subscription according to clause 8 e. of these Terms and Conditions. All prices are displayed in Euro, British Pounds or United States Dollars and may include Value-Added Tax (VAT) and Administration Fees.
- Delivery: All NOAH Subscription Tickets will be delivered to the Customer by email sent to the email address provided by the Customer once the annual payment will be made.
- Payments: The first NOAH Subscription Ticket is due and payable immediately unless otherwise stated during the ordering process. Payments for the following Subscription Tickets for the subsequent years are due on the same day of the year as the day of first payment in year one, but not later than two (2) month before to the beginning of the first conference day (Example: If you pay your first ticket on 1 April 2019, you will have to pay the ticket for year 2 not later than on 1 April 2020, the ticket for year 3 not later than on 1 April 2021, and so on. However, if the first day of an event is 15 March, you shall not pay later than 15 January). You hereby authorize us to bill your credit card or bank for the following Subscription Tickets.
If we do not receive payment from you or if your credit card expires or is rejected, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. Following any such-non-payment, we may require you to provide a second valid credit card. NOAH reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal actions and/or third party collection agencies.
If your account is more than 30 days past due and is forwarded to a collection agency, you will additionally be liable for any recovery fees charged by the agency. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your credit card by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, membership, overdraft, insufficient funds, and over the credit limit fees.
- Termination: You can terminate the subscription at any time after the second NOAH Subscription Ticket has been paid with a notice period of one (1) month before the next NOAH Subscription Ticket is due for payment.
In addition, if NOAH exercises its right to increase the subscription price in accordance with clause 8 b., you can terminate the subscription at any time before one of the following NOAH Subscription Tickets is due for payment.
All terminations must be made via email or fax and must be received by the respective termination deadline stated above.
- Cancellations and Refunds: You can cancel your first NOAH Subscription Ticket and request a refund within two (2) weeks after the purchase, but not later than four (4) weeks prior to the conference date.
You cannot cancel your second NOAH Subscription Ticket under any circumstance separately from your first NOAH Subscription Ticket unless an increase of the subscription price as the only one exception legitimates you to do so. An additional penalty fee of 50% of the initial NOAH Subscription Ticket price will be applied to cancellations of the second NOAH Subscription Ticket (with the exception mentioned above).
Cancellations will only be accepted via email or fax and must be received by the cancellation deadline stated above the latest. Cancellations received thereafter will not be eligible for a refund.
A cancellation fee of 15% of the initial NOAH Subscription Ticket price will be applied to all cancellations.
- Transferences: The Tickets can be transferred within the company or to another company or business if it falls into the same ticket category.
Cancellation or changes in NOAH events
In case of force majeure, NOAH shall be released from its duty to perform the contractual service. Force majeure is defined as all external events, caused from the outside by elementary natural forces or by actions of third parties, which are unforeseeable according to human insight and experience, cannot be prevented or rendered harmless by economically acceptable means, even by the utmost care reasonably to be expected according to the circumstances, and are not to be accepted by the operating company due to their frequency. The parties agree that in particular the following non-exhaustive list of events shall be considered force majeure for the purposes of this agreement:
Industrial disputes, Riots, natural disasters, serious impairments in the health sector (e.g. pandemic, epidemic, epidemics) and the related official orders/prohibitions affecting the event, armed conflicts and terrorism.
As compensation for the exemption from the obligation to perform the contract, NOAH will issue a voucher to the contracting party. The value of the voucher shall comprise the total admission price or other remuneration including any advance booking fees. There are no costs for issuing and forwarding the voucher. The voucher contains a reference to the possibility of value reimbursement in accordance with this section of the T&C.
The beneficiary of a voucher issued under these provisions may request NOAH to refund the value of the voucher if the beneficiary proves that the reference to a voucher is unreasonable for him in view of his personal circumstances or if he has not redeemed the voucher by 31 December of the year following the year in which the event was most recently cancelled due to force majeure.
In the event of changes in the dates or the place of the event, NOAH will notify you as soon as possible. You have the right to ask us for a refund of any ticket fees already paid during the two (2) weeks after our notification; liability for any further claims is hereby disclaimed, except in cases of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence. After the two (2) weeks after our notification, we will understand that you no longer want to exercise your right to be refunded, and any refund of a ticket fee will not be possible.
“Spam” refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate electronic messages typically sent for a commercial purpose. NOAH has a zero-tolerance spam policy. NOAH provides a facility that enables users to send private messages to other users. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purpose. If you receive any message that may be considered to be spam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the matter will be investigated.
NOAH owns (totally or partially through arrangements with third parties) or licenses any content contained in the NOAH Website and/or any information presented to you through the NOAH Website. As a consequence, the exclusive exercise and exploitation rights of the same corresponds to NOAH in any form. Accordingly, the same is the exclusive property of NOAH and may be protected by national or international copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or laws. So, you agree to use them only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of NOAH used and displayed in connection with the NOAH Website, any information presented to you through the NOAH Website and/ or via other NOAH-related sites, apps, and/or communications are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of NOAH or its owners. Other company, product and service names used in connection with the NOAH Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties. The offering of our Services will not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed in connection with the NOAH Website without the prior written consent of NOAH specific for each such use.
NOAH’s trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos and service names (collectively, the “NOAH Marks”) may not be used to disparage NOAH, any third parties, NOAH’s or such third party’s products or services, or in any manner that may damage any goodwill in the trademarks. The use of any trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless NOAH approves the establishment of such a link by prior written consent specific for each such link. All goodwill generated from the use of any NOAH Marks will inure to NOAH’s benefit. Please note that if you copy portions of the NOAH Website you are violating these patent rights and copyrights.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use the NOAH Website solely to browse our Services. Your use of the NOAH Website must be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and in compliance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations.
Without limitations on other restrictions, limitations, and prohibitions that we impose, you agree you will not directly or indirectly:
- Copy, modify, reproduce, translate, localize, port, or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the NOAH Website,
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence, and organization of all or any part of the NOAH Website,
- Rent, lease, resell, distribute, use the NOAH Website for other commercial purposes not contemplated or otherwise exploit the NOAH Website in any unauthorized manner,
- Remove or alter any proprietary notices on the NOAH Website, or
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the NOAH Website.
Confidentiality and Liability
You agree and acknowledge that the NOAH Website may be unavailable due to a number of various factors including, without limitation, periodic maintenance (scheduled or unscheduled), acts of God, unauthorized access or technical failures. NOAH expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty regarding the use of the NOAH Website and/or its availability, accessibility, security or performance caused by such factors and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages caused by your use or the non-availability or non-accessibility of the NOAH Website.
Notwithstanding the above and with regard to all claims arising in connection with the use or the non-availability or non-accessibility of the NOAH Website, our liability shall not be limited in cases of wilful intent or gross negligence and for damages resulting from an injury to life, body or health. Otherwise, in case of slight negligence, we shall only be liable for a breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the fulfilment of which you may generally rely (breach of cardinal duties). In this case, our liability shall be limited to the foreseeable typical damage. The same applies in favour of our agents.
Additionally, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, or as otherwise set forth herein, NOAH and any person or entity associated with the NOAH Website (e.g., an affiliate, vendor, strategic partner, or employee) will not:
- Have the obligation to verify and will not verify the identity of any NOAH Account, nor the veracity, currency, completeness and/or authenticity of the data that they provide,
- Control and be responsible for the content discharged by any NOAH Account through the NOAH Website, being they solely responsible for the legal adequacy of said contents,
- Have the obligation to control and will not control the use that any NOAH Account make of our Services and, therefore, will not guarantee a proper use of the NOAH Website in accordance with the terms established in the present Terms and Conditions, nor that anyone make a diligent and/or prudent use of the same,
- Be responsible for any security errors that may occur or for damages that may be caused to your computer system or mobile terminal (hardware and software), files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of: (a) the presence of a virus in your computer system or mobile terminal as a consequence of the connection to the NOAH Website; (b) a browser malfunction and; (c) use of non-updated versions thereof, and
- Be liable to you or any third party, for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, opportunity costs, intangible losses, or the cost of substitute services (even if NOAH has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You agree to the followings rules when you are using the NOAH Website:
- Be responsible for having the necessary services and equipment for browsing the Internet and for accessing the NOAH Website.
- Specifically, acquire the commitment to diligently observe the present Terms and Conditions.
- If you are using the NOAH Website on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to legally bind that company and grant NOAH all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Not to host, store, divulge, publish, distribute, or share any content that may imply an illegitimate intrusion, or infringement in any form of the rights based on the honour, image and personal and family privacy of third parties and especially of minors.
- Not to alter or modify the NOAH Website, totally or partially, bypassing, deactivating, or manipulating any other functions or services thereof.
- Not to infringe industrial and intellectual property rights or regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Not to introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software that may cause damages or alterations in the contents or systems of NOAH or third parties.
Those who fail to comply with such obligations will be liable for any damage they cause. NOAH shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or illegal use by third parties.
These Terms and Conditions apply to you as soon as you access the NOAH Website by any means. These Terms and Conditions may be terminated by either party with 10 days prior written notice (email sufficient). When that happens, these Terms and Conditions will no longer apply. In addition, NOAH reserves the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or suspend your use of the NOAH Website (or any parts thereof) at any time if:
- You violate or breach these Terms and Conditions,
- You misuse or abuse the NOAH Website, or use it in a way not intended or permitted by NOAH, or
- Allowing you to access and use the NOAH Website would violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations or would expose NAOH to legal liability.
All provisions of these Terms and Conditions that by their nature should survive termination of them will survive.
Notices to you may be sent via email to the address registered in the NOAH Website. NOAH may also provide notices of changes to these Terms and Conditions other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the NOAH Website.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
NOAH may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make a material change to these Terms and Conditions we will provide you the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective 30 days prior to the changes taking effect and inform you that your non-objection against the changes will qualify as your consent to the changes. You will then have 30 days to object to the changes. Your continued use of our Services after we publish, send a notice about our changes to these terms, and/or update the “Last modified” date at the top of this page means that you are consenting to the updated terms. If you object to any changes, you may close your account. Please check these Terms and Conditions from time to time in order to take notice of any changes that are made to these Terms and Conditions, as they are binding on you once they are in effect. We agree that changes cannot be retroactive.
We may, without your consent or approval, freely assign these Terms and Conditions and our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether to an affiliate or to another entity in connection with a corporate transaction or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions and the legal relationships between you and NOAH created hereunder are governed solely and exclusively by German law, excluding the application of the UN CISG. If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a separate estate under public law, the courts of Berlin will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or incomplete, in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such invalid provision or any gap in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and purpose of such invalid or incomplete provision.